We’ve just revamped our website so you’ll enjoy Recipephany even more. We hope you’ll take it for a spin to see what’s new. You’ll find:
- New search buttons (it’s about time) to help you find exactly what you want.
- Larger type that makes the site easier on your eyes.
- Pages that adjust to the size of your screen, so you can follow recipes more easily from any device.
- Less of the scrolling we all find so annoying.
- A more prominent comments section (so we hope we will hear from you).
- A new page thrown in For Good Measure.
Our goals remain the same, though. We still share our recipe epiphanies with you in an airy, uncluttered atmosphere. And as always, we won’t subject you to ads or mess with your data. Recipephany remains happily unmonetized.
Our thanks to Jon Fleming of the Fleming Consulting Group for his technical wizardry and model service, without which we would not have this fresh new site.
And we continue to ask for your contributions of recipes and stories to fuel us for another successful 10 years.